Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365

I want to be noticed
In the spotlight......how does it feel
I don't know bit I want to within
To stand up tall and to be praised
To act like a king in a childish way
With light on your features and cloths to match, makeup to elaborate and a personality to catch
The attention of citizens and to amaze, astute personality that does not fade
No hateing a chance to stand up tall to be the main focus that's all I want one time chance it.
That's all, I've never got it but I tried so hard a 1yr student instead of a 5 this doesn't make sense we alleant answers! Please I want your praise. Just give Me the answers!!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ahh, I love it.....I initially just loved the image - with pen and paper and the tone of the photo is perfect (no color, yet it doesn't look like black and white) kinda of aged and THEN to look further and I see YOUR face in the middle....Plus, the added bonus of your poem....Kudos to you Ricky. I see you're loading the pics differently on your blog as well - smaller with a link to Flickr which is a nice touch. LOVE YOU!!

RICK-STAR said...

ya i thought it would be easier just to upload it to one place and then press a button for it to uplos here its alot easier and it takes people to see my toher photos as well