Friday, January 15, 2010

15/365


GARDIAN ANGEL: Hey everyone so today was a nice day i had my final in photo whent home whent shopping with my mom got the sweatshirt i am wearing in the photo and then i relaxed all night and we watched fame as a family it was nice......i like how my shot came out i love shooting in the dark its my fav so i decided to do one for tonight i think it looks sweet there is another photo that i wanna upload later tonight with the lights of the car in the background its sweet i will upload it to flickr later tonight! well gatta to hit the hay later!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Really nice....love the sepia tone version. So did you add yourself later with transparency? Or was this done with camera settings?

RICK-STAR said...

i added myself with a layer and then it was no sepia tone i took it at night with a long exposure so it looks like a sepia tone i love taking pics at night so ya!

Wendy said...

aah, interesting. Shows you I don't use any settings on my camera, but rely on Photoshop! Nice to know you can create that same effect.

RICK-STAR said...

ya lol wt kina cammera u haave

Wendy said...

I think it was similar to what you USED to have. Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 Mega Pixels. It's good enough for me, but I know every year something BETTER comes along and is much cheaper that what we paid! But, that's everything in technology/electronics.