Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365


Peek a BOO!
Originally uploaded by Blu Frog Photography
HEY so i go this idea from my friend Alice Merkel and Vrishali Kinvande so i decided to give it a try and put my own spin of photoshop onto it i really like it i had to dodge the eye whole alot because it was pitch black so maybe ill try it diff next time but something i will deff try again in the future! hop eyou like 5 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY CANT WAIT THINKING OF SOME RAD IDEAS FOR PICTURES ON MY BDAY!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice Ricky...very nice :-)

RICK-STAR said...

see thats the only thing i dont like abolut my masc because u cant see that the eye is edited that mucch so i have to fix it and repost it unfort. it looks cooler on my computer imma fix it tonight and repost it on flickr and here

Wendy said...

well, I can see that is not YOUR eye color or anyone's really. Can you actually see your eye through the lens? Or is that part made to look "see through"??